StandardBar®-Berry, 18 1.75 oz. (50 g) Bars
- 10 gram of protein
- Blueberries and cranberries help promote urinary tract health.
- Blueberries exhibit antioxidant activity.
- Contains black currant seed oil for immune system response function
- Contains calcium lactate to help support the central nervous, skeletal, and cardiovascular systems
- A convenient supplement without artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors*
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish. An occasional cherry may contain a pit.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 bar) contains: 190 Calories, 6 g Total Fat, 1 g Saturated Fat, 2 g Polyunsaturated Fat, 3 g Monounsaturated Fat, 27 g Total Carbohydrate, 2 g Dietary Fiber, 15 g Sugars, 10 g Protein, 100 mg Calcium, 30 mg Magnesium, 25 mg Sodium, 160 mg Potassium.
Ingredients: Brown rice syrup, whey protein (milk), almond butter, honey, cherries, sunflower lecithin, blueberries, cranberries, cranberry puree, glycerine, apple juice concentrate, pear juice concentrate, organic sesame seeds, black currant seed oil, blueberry puree, calcium lactate, oat fiber, apple fiber, extra-virgin olive oil, and magnesium citrate.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.