Cataplex® D, 180 Tablets
|Guaranteed Authentic. We are an authorized Standard Process clinic and only sell genuine products.|
|Note: Standard Process formulas can only be shipped within the United States.|
- Encourages healthy calcium absorption from the intestinal tract into the blood
- Supports healthy immune system response function
- Supports and maintains healthy bone density*
- Provides vitamin D, which is needed by almost every cell in the body for development and transcription
- Excellent source of vitamin D and antioxidant vitamin A
Two tablets per day, or as directed.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 tablets) contains: Vitamin A 300 mcg RAE, Vitamin D 40 mcg, Calcium 40 mg. Ingredients: Calcium lactate, milk powder, potassium citrate, glycerine, arabic gum, modified corn starch, sucrose, calcium stearate, vitamin A palmitate, ascorbic acid, and cholecalciferol.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.