Cataplex® B12, 90 Tablets
- Promotes and supports blood production
- Maintains healthy blood
- Supports folic acid metabolism and homocysteine management
- Supports healthy development of red blood cells
- Essential for normal myelin synthesis and central nervous system function*
- Excellent source of vitamin B12
Suggested Use: One tablet per day, or as directed.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Vitamin B12 6 mcg. Proprietary Blend 355 mg: Bovine liver, organic carrot, organic sweet potato, calcium lactate, porcine stomach parenchyma, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract, organic oat flour, and ascorbic acid. Other Ingredients: Cellulose, honey, dicalcium phosphate, and cyanocobalamin.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.