Cataplex® A, 180 Tablets
- Promotes healthy epithelial cell development
- Provides ingredients with antioxidant activity
- Helps maintain healthy eyes
- Helps maintain healthy mucous membranes
- Excellent source of antioxidant vitamin A*
Suggested Use: Two tablets per meal, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 Tablets) contains: Vitamin A (as Beta-carotene) 900 mcg RAE. Proprietary Blend 568 mg: Organic carrot, organic sweet potato, calcium lactate, defatted wheat germ, bovine kidney, organic oat flour, nutritional yeast, rice bran, magnesium citrate, organic alfalfa (aerial parts), d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), ascorbic acid, and sunflower lecithin. Other Ingredients: Honey, beta-carotene, acacia gum, and calcium stearate. Contains: Wheat.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.