SR-CoQ10 with PQQ (60 Capsules)
|Free Shipping: This Pure Encapsulations formula ships free in the United States.|
What is PQQ?
- PQQ (pyrroloquinoline quinone) is a novel cofactor with antioxidant and B vitamin-like activity
- PQQ is a unique neuroprotectant and cardioprotectant‡
- PQQ is naturally present in vegetables and in the human body, including breast milk
- BioPQQ® is manufactured in Japan using a patented natural fermentation process
What are the benefits of PQQ?
- PQQ promotes cardiovascular health by supporting heart muscle function, cellular oxygen utilization and protecting cell membranes from oxidative stress‡
- PQQ maintains neural health by supporting nerve growth factor (NGF), neuronal receptor activity and molecular signals that promote mitochondrial function‡
- Recent studies show that PQQ supports mental processing‡
What are the features of SR-CoQ10?
- A water-soluble, nanosized CoQ10 generated using a patented process
- Clinically studied to show superior absorption compared to solubilized and crystalline CoQ10, with low inter-subject variance
- 24-hour sustained release prolongs plasma CoQ10 levels and allows for convenient once-daily dosing
- Provides cardiovascular, cognitive and antioxidant support to complement the activity of PQQ‡
SR-CoQ10 with PQQ: A powerful combination for cardiac, neural and cognitive health‡
PQQ and CoQ10 promote antioxidant activity and mitochondrial health through different mechanisms, providing multifunctional support for cardiovascular health and neuroprotection. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial conducted in 71 middle-aged individuals, BioPQQ® supplementation over a 12 week period supported healthy cognitive performance, specifically high-end mental processing.‡
Pure Encapsulations: A PQQ Pioneer
PQQ was first discovered in 1979. Since its discovery, scientists have discovered the many facets of cardioprotection and neuroprotection afforded by PQQ. In 1987, Japanese-based Mitsubishi initiated production of PQQ in limited quantities for research purposes. The launch of BioPQQ® is a milestone after decades of research and effort to commercialize PQQ.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount per Serving:|
|coenzyme Q10 (from MicroActive® Q10-cyclodextrin complex)||100 mg|
|BioPQQ® pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt||20 mg|
Potato starch, hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)