UltraClear Medical Food (924 g Powder)
Natural Vanilla Flavor
UltraClear is formulated to provide specialized nutritional support for metabolic detoxification . It features a rice protein base, and is enhanced with specific nutrients and high in antioxidant vitamins C, E, and beta-carotene to provide well-rounded nutritional support for liver detoxification.*
- Provides nutrients that support hepatic detoxification processes (Phases I and II)*
- Features rice protein concentrate as part of a “clean” macronutrient base to complement a modified elimination diet*
- Provides approximately 15 g rice protein
- Features 5 amino acids, including L-lysine and L-threonine to increase the biological value of the protein
- Features enhanced nutrient support with methylated vitamin B12 and calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, a bioavailable folate*
- Features antioxidant nutrients that may help protect against oxygen free radicals generated during the hepatic detoxification process*
- May be used with 10- or 28-day metabolic detoxification programs as well as on a long-term basis*
About 2 Scoops (44 g)
Other Ingredients: Rice protein concentrate, rice syrup solids, olive oil, medium chain triglycerides , natural flavors, silica, and rice maltodextrin.
Directions: Shake canister before scooping. Blend, shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (44 grams) of UltraClear into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to ½ to 1 scoop with 4 to 5 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily during the first 3 to 4 days before starting a full daily dose.
Warning: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
This product is non-GMO & gluten free.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.