Pycnogenol 100 mg (60 Capsules)
This proprietary French Maritime Pine Bark Extract contains procyanidins, bioflavonoids, and other health-giving molecules that synergistically support the body’s natural defenses against five major processes that characterize premature aging. It has been shown to:
- Support membrane function by promoting the integrity and normal characteristics of cell membranes.
- Support healthy DNA function through antioxidant activity and possibly other mechanisms.
- Ease inflammation by normal modulation of inflammatory cytokine molecules.
- Fight oxidative stress by supporting the normal functioning of healthy antioxidant systems to help suppress free radicals and protect DNA.
- Fight glycation by supporting cellular metabolism of sugar, healthy fasting, and post-meal blood sugar levels already within normal range, and normal sugar absorption in the intestine.
Unlike other forms of pine bark extract, Pycnogenol is a natural phyto-extract … a patented, standardized ingredient that has undergone extensive human clinical research over 40 years to substantiate its numerous anti-aging properties.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
|Amount per Serving:|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbyl palmitate)||4 mg|
|Pycnogenol® dried French Maritime pine extract (bark) [std. to 65% procyanidins (65 mg)]||100 mg|
rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica.