Bone Strength Collagen Formula (120 Capsules)
Bone Strength Formula with KoAct® contains the following ingredients:
- Facilitates absorption of calcium into the bloodstream.
- Regulates how much calcium enters and leaves bone tissue.
- Helps regulate healthy cell division and differentiation.
- Functions as a vital co-factor in bone mineralization through the absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
KoAct® is a unique patented chelated compound of calcium and hydrolyzed collagen peptides (type I collagen) designed to enhance collagen support and turnover while supporting optimal bone mineral density and strength,
- A critical component of our skeleton, with 50-60% of totally body magnesium found in bone
- Positively influences the bone mineral matrix and its ability to metabolize minerals needed for repair and rebuilding.
Plays an important role in bone formation through the synthesis and/or stabilization of collagen.
Supports osteoblast (bone building cells) activity and function by upregulating cell-signaling compounds (Runx2, Osterix and IGF-1) and enhancing expression of an enzyme (lysyl oxidase) that is involved in collagen cross-linking.
Impacts steroid hormone metabolism-affecting the levels of estrogens and testosterone.
|Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount per Serving:|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||1000 IU|
|Calcium (from 3000 mg KoAct® Calcium Collagen Chelate and calcium fructoborate)||300 mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||100 mg|
|Silicon [from standardized Bamboo extract (stem)]||5 mg|
|Dried Plum extract (fruit) [standardized to 50% polyphenols by UV-Vis (50 mg)]||100 mg|
|Boron (calcium fructoborate as patented Fruitex B® OsteoBoron®)||3 mg|
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, maltodextrin, corn starch.