ProSynbiotic, 90 Capsules
- Contains research-supported strains of lactic acid bacteria (Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium), and Saccharomyces cerevisiae var. boulardii
- Contains inulin and galactooligosaccharide (nondigestible carbohydrates), both of which are used by probiotic bacteria as food
- Useful in maintaining a healthy gut microbial environment
- Helps support the body's natural absorption of calcium and magnesium
- Improves nutrient digestion and absorption
- Supports normal bowel regularity and consistency
- Supports the body's natural immune system response function*
Suggested Use: Three capsules per day, or as directed. Store in a cool, dry place.
Special Information: Although research varies, our strains seem to work best when taken after a meal.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (3 Capsules) contains: Calories 5, Total Carbohydrate 2 g, Dietary Fiber 2 g. Proprietary Blend 1,689 mg: Inulin (chicory root fiber), galactooligosaccharide (GOS) (milk), yeast (Saccharomyces boulardii), Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus paracasei, and Bifidobacterium (190 mg live microorganisms, 4 billion CFU). Other Ingredients: Gelatin, maltodextrin,, water, calcium stearate, sucrose, sodium ascorbate, and sorbitan monostearate.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.