Cataplex® G, 360 Tablets
|Guaranteed Authentic. We are an authorized Standard Process clinic and only sell genuine products.|
|Note: Standard Process formulas can only be shipped within the United States.|
- Encourages healthy parasympathetic nerve function
- Supports healthy liver function
- Supports brain and nervous system function
- Supports the body’s metabolism
- Provides coenzymes and cofactors needed for cellular function*
- Excellent source of riboflavin and niacin
- Good source of vitamin B6
One tablet per meal, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Vitamin C 7 mg, Riboflavin 1.3 mg, Niacin 12 mg, Vitamin B6 0.3 mg, Choline 20 mg. Proprietary Blend 220 mg: Bovine liver, porcine stomach, calcium lactate, defatted wheat germ, nutritional yeast, and porcine brain. Other Ingredients: Choline bitartrate, honey, niacinamide, ascorbic acid, glycerine, riboflavin, acacia gum, calcium stearate, and pyridoxine hydrochloride. Contains: Wheat.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.